Katarzyna Łaska is a Polish singer and actress.
- 2006 - Brother Bear 2 - Additional Voices
- 2006 - The Barbie Diaries - Dawn
- 2007 - Barbie Fairytopia: Magic Rainbow - Shimmer
- 2008 - Barbie as Thumbelina - Chrysella
- 2008 - Barbie in a Christmas Carol - young Katherine
- 2008 - Bolt - Additional voices
- 2008 - Madagascar 2 - Additional voices
- 2009 - Barbie and the Three Musketeers - Aramina
- 2010 - Barbie: A Fashion Fairy Tale - Glimmer
- 2010 - Tom and Jerry Meet Sherlock Holmes - Red
- 2011 - Scooby-Doo! Music of the Vampire - Kelly Smith
- 2018 - Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse - Rio Morales
- 2006 - High School Musical - Martha Cox
- 2007 - High School Musical 2 - Martha Cox
- 2008 - High School Musical 3: Senior Year - Martha Cox
- 2007 - Alvin and The Chipmunks - Additional voices
- 2009 - Princess Protection Program - Chelsea
- 2011 - Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure - Additional voices
- 2013 - The Smurfs 2 - Additional voices
- 1987 - 1990 - Duck Tales - Additional voices
- 1988 - 1994 - Garfield and Friends - Nermal
- 1989 - 1992 - Candy Camp - Ruby
- 1999 - Futurama - Additional voices
- 1999 - SpongeBob SquarePants - Additional voices
- 2005 - 2008 - Robotboy - Robotboy
- 2010 - My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic - Princess Cadance, Silver Spoon, Daring Do
- 2013 - Teen Titans Go! - Additional voices
- 2013 - Rick and Morty - Additional voices
- 2018 - Minecraft: Story Mode - The Founder/Isa
Katarzyna Łaska played the main role of Kim in Miss Saigon musical among the others in Roma Musical Theater. She also played in Fame and Chicago musicals in Komedia Theater in Warsaw and Maria in West Side Story in Capitol Musical Theater in Wrocław.
She cooperated with Jon Lord from 2008 to 2012, singing as the main singer in Concerto for Group and Orchestra in Poland, Luxemburg, Switzerland, Germany, Korea, Brazil, the UK, Russia and Hungary among the others. Jon Lord's last album Concerto for Group and Orchestra was released in 2012 and was recorded in Abbey Road Studio in London, where Katarzyna Łaska sung with Bruce Dickinson, Guy Pratt, Steve Morse, Joe Bonamassa and Steve Balsamo.
Her first single, For my love, was released in November 2013, as a part of her solo project, SIRLI.
She gave birth to Henryk, her son in April 2016.
She appeared in the Polish version of Your Face Sounds Familiar, Twoja twarz brzmi znajomo, invited by Krzysztof Antkowiak.